Racing

Racing
breaking away....

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Accepted to go to Total Immersion Coaching Certification

I have just finished my Triathlon clinic and started the week with kids home sick and off school due to semester break.  I wasn't prepared for this, I was planning to get my application ready to submit to the selection person to try to get in.  Yesterday I managed with my Mom's help, she watched the kids I went to get my video done.  I submitted it all last night and received word I am in.  My first job is to now discuss what I have to fix with my swim and what drills I need to do for those corrections.

I have really enjoyed self teaching myself, but I am so looking forward to getting some time to improve under some careful scrutiny.  I am very excited to be doing this.  It is in March from the 5-11, in San Diego, California.  It sounds like a hardship, but I will have to make the sacrifice.  I will be the second TI Coach in Alberta.  I like the sounds of that.

Here is the link to the swim video I submitted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBZT9KHshKo

No comments:

Post a Comment